We help adults, teenagers and children, both females and males. Interpreters are available. Call our hotline:
524-7273. For information in different languages, click here.
- 20th Annual It's Not Your Fault Benefit Luncheon. click here
- The Sex Abuse Treatment Center's Spring 2018 Newsletter. click here
- Sexual Assault Awareness Month (April 2018) Events and Activities. click here
- Project Mālama Kākou: Sexual Assault Kit Initiative Public Service Announcement click here
- Building Bridges, Breaking Barriers: 40 Years of Sexual Assault Services in Hawai'i. click here
- Male survivors tell their story. click here
- Join us in a movement to build a culture of [respect]! Visit our [respect] webpage to find out more. click
- Subscribe to our electronic updates. click here
Start the Conversation Toolkit
Talk with your teen or pre-teen about staying safe &
developing respectful relationships.
Get the facts & tools you need to start talking! click
Give it. Get it. Live it.
If you live your life with [respect], you listen to others, show consideration, and engage in healthy, [respect]ful relationships. A culture of [respect] can prevent sexual violence.
For more information on [respect]