April is Sexual Assault Awareness Month (SAAM). It is a reminder that sexual violence is widespread and affects all of us in some way. Its prevention requires a community response. Despite the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the Sex Abuse Treatment Center strives to continue to educate communities to help prevent sexual violence from occurring. Please join us this month to learn more about sexual violence and prevention strategies to help keep your community safe. More information on our podcast, The [respect] Room, can be found here.
Register here for our SAAM 2021 Webinar Series:
- Preventing Sexual Grooming | April 7, 2021 @ 1:30-2:30pm
- Alcohol-Facilitated Sexual Assault | April 14, 2021 @ 1:30pm-2:30pm
- The Sexual Assault Response Team | April 21. 2021 @ 1:30pm-2:30pm
- "The HI Way [ r e s p e c t ]™ Episode" | April 28, 2021 @ 1:30pm-2:30pm
We are offering the following CE credits:
- Certified Substance Abuse Counselor (CSAC)
- Certified Health Education Specialist (CHES)
- Registered Dietitian (RD)/Registered Dietetic Nutritionist (RDN)/Dietetic Technician, Registered (DTR)
- Certified Prevention Specialist (CPS)
- Licensed Social Worker (LSW)/Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
Please contact us if you would like more information on our SAAM activities.