Legal Information & Referrals

The National Center for Victims of Crime advises crime victims on finding and selecting an attorney. They also provide crime victims information on the availability of civil remedies for their case. Visit the website: For attorney referrals call: (202) 467-8716.

The Hawaii Statewide Automated Victim Information and Notification (SAVIN) system offers crime victims and concerned citizens free, anonymous, and confidential access to information and notification on the custody and parole status of offenders under the jurisdiction of the State of Hawai‘i’s Department of Public Safety. Hawaii SAVIN Service Number: 1-877-VINE4HI (or 1-877-846-3444). TTY Services for the Hearing Impaired call: 1-866-847-1298.

Visit the website: